Sunday, August 19, 2012

Secret Garden

Went to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station with Karen recently for The Gift of Time exhibition by Hermès! Exhibition was pretty cool and interesting and the railway station was such a lovely place to be at! Pictures we took still turned out fantastic despite the heat wave that day!





So, I just finished watching Secret Garden. I know, I know, I'm behind time. But, this is by far the best dramas I've ever watched! It was so touching. I cried badly, went on to repeat my favourite scene (Also known as the saddest scene in the entire series) and cried even more terribly. And as I'm typing here, I'm downloading the episodes to re-watch again hahaha.


Quoted from Secret Garden:
"I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie and read the books that I read. If we could be together, even if it's in that way... then that’s good enough. Let’s think of it as being together. That’s good enough for us to consider ourselves as happy as other lovers." - Joo Won

No comments: