On a side note, for those who have yet to try Starbucks' Hojicha, go grab one! IT'S SO GOOD!! Major craving for this right now.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Burn it down
I can't believe my 8 months holiday is coming to an end. School will be starting next Mon. This time round, I'm not gonna screw anything up. I have to walk out of this depression zone, put what's over behind me and buck up. I wouldn't say I've completely stopped feeling shitty, but at the very least, I feel much better than I was initially after the reality bomb dropped. To be frank, I still do carry a heavy sense of guilt and remorse on my heart when I face my parents. I still do not have the courage to let people know. I still hate myself for the way things had turned out.
On a side note, for those who have yet to try Starbucks' Hojicha, go grab one! IT'S SO GOOD!! Major craving for this right now.
On a side note, for those who have yet to try Starbucks' Hojicha, go grab one! IT'S SO GOOD!! Major craving for this right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment