Feeling a little nostalgia today.
Something I'll never forget as long as I live, I'd like to share. I remember once in secondary school, I was in a very bad state, because shit happens. So depressed and literally like a living dead. And my 2 best friends brought me to a 7-11 store at T-mart. They pretended to be buying stuff and asked my opinion on which brand of chocolate to try. So I picked the Morinaga Chocolate bar because they had this cute baby on the wrapping since it was some anniversary wrapping. What really caught me off guard and surprised was that when we got out of the store, they handed me the chocolate bar and said that it was for me. Till today, I'm still so touched when I think of it. Really. I can't believe I almost let one of them slip out of my life. Why was I even so fucking stupid and blind then? I'm so glad I've found her back in the end. :')
In another case, another friend who could cab down to my place and chat with my until 2am midnight because I was in a really bad state. I remembered I missed an episode of Ghost Whisperer that day haha, but anyway that's not the point. The point is, I love these people in my life and these are the people I will never want to lose, never ever want to lose again. And yes, friends are the most important to me, other than family despite this family being a little broken and... screwed up.
On the other note, there are people whom I've been waiting forever to get rid of, like seriously completely erased outta my life but I can't. I can't because there are reasons and perhaps dire consequences? I don't know. I don't wanna risk losing everyone I regard as my friend just because of this one hateful person. Really hate this person so very deeply since so long ago but like I said, no choice. I'm someone who wants people I hate as far away from me as possible and that's why I do mean things to people I hate, with the one and only aim of making the other person hate me as much or better still, even more, so that our paths never cross ever again. Yeah I know I'm filled with hatred and I should let it go but fuck no, been trying my best and still no progress, instead I'm hating even more!
No comments:
Post a Comment