
Really a night I'll never forget!! Because I got called up to the stage and it's damn embarassing, I don't know how to face the world anymore. FML. :( And also especially the post-Prom activity hahaha which was so fucking boring but nevermind, it's the company that matters. Although my company only consisted of only 2 people hahaha!
So I guess prom night kinda "officially" marks the end of my JC life. I'll definitely miss all my friends who got retained and have to survive one more year in school. It really sucks, because right from the start when I knew I failed Maths and Geog in J1, I had already thought I was gonna get retained. But I didn't. But I also know you guys will do much much better in the A Levels preparation. Like I've said so many times before, I came into JC, knowing hardly anyone and I am so glad I've met you guys because YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! LOVE YOU ALL JONAH, BELLE, SYAFIQ, BINGKUN! :) I guess I'll never be able to understand how retainning really feels like because ultimately I didn't and I kept saying I wish I did and all, but even so, I know, if I did, it wouldn't be that bad with you guys around!



No comments:
Post a Comment