2012 has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for me and I hope that 2013 will be a better year for me, with less drama in my life and more achievements. Here comes the time to reflect on things that I've done last year and set aims and goals for the new year which, I hope, I stick to. Probably because it's been a shitty 2012, I don't really get all hyped up about the new year. But nevertheless, the bad year is gone, Mayan Apocalypse didn't happen (Didn't really believe in it anyway haha) and we all survived.
Alright, so new year's resolutions for 2013:
1) Lose weight, exercise 2 times per week! I gotta be weighing at maximum 48kg!!
2) Consistently revising my school work and to stop procrastinating.
3) Keeping my dear ones close to me and not wasting time on people who are not worthy.
4) Save more money!
5) Learn something new. (Maybe guitar or sewing!)
6) Reduce time on TV!
7) Stick to the new year's resolutions 1 to 6!
Have you made your new year's resolutions already? Happy new year everyone! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment