My wisdom teeth, both up and down on my right side, were extracted. The top one was done via the normal extraction because it had fully grown out of my gum whereas the bottom one was removed under the surgical process. Honestly, the surgery wasn't as bad as I'd imagined! After the local anesthesia jab (Felt like a fish bone pricked my gums!) was injected in my gums, I guess the only scary part were the drilling and the cracking sounds.
For the past 2 days, my gums were bleeding so bad. Been drinking so much blood I feared I was becoming a vampire soon. I couldn't spit out the blood and had to bite onto the cotton gauze to stop the bleeding, so whenever I drank water, the blood went in as well. Worst of all, I can't chew so I couldn't take any solid food. Basically the diet for the first 2 days were porridge, soya bean, bean curd and more porridge.
But really, it only hurts the most after the anesthesia wore off. Until today, the third day, I've only had 2 dosages of painkillers. Blood stopped in time, for me to go catch a movie with WJ early in the morning! Lovely cinema with no crowd!
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!
It was freaking awesome!!! Great storyline and Anne Hathaway is so pretty!


No comments:
Post a Comment