Saturday, March 31, 2012

Life is a maze and love is a riddle

Been ages since I've blogged. And so much has happened within a month.

First of all was the release of results, which was a huge disappointment.

Next was Trisha leaving for Australia to study. It's really upsetting that the bitch who went through so much shit with me in school had to go. Everything was so sudden, release of results, going to an agent and then before I know it, her flight's scheduled already. Never would I have survived with her nonsense in school and bimboticness. I hate seeing those I love leave me. :(




Afterwhich, comes the end of my contract with RE. As much as I didn't expect, I decided to extend my contract for another 3 months. The job is really damn freaking competitive. But I felt that throughout these 3 months, I've really learnt a lot. And I've also become more disciplined, in the sense that I wouldn't resort to taking MCs if I didn't feel like working, unlike in JC hahaha. My colleagues, the nicest people I've ever worked with, are largely the reason for my extension! I hope the next 3 months of work will be smooth-sailing.

And it's April already. May all the good stuffs happen from now on.

No comments: