I'm 19 now! A year more to my 20th birthday!
Initially I thought that my birthday was gonna suck big time because I wasn't able to take leave from my work. Totally ruined my mood and also Chinese New Year!! BUT....
WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS DAMN GOOD LA THIS YEAR DESPITE NOT BEING ABLE TO CELEBRATE AND HAVE ALL THE FUN ON THE ACTUAL DAY!
I've got so many presents this year!!! I FEEL SO LOVED HAHAHA!!
On the actual day, I've got mostly food from my new colleagues at work. Macarons from Bakerzin, Cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes and lunch treat!!!
Afterwhich, there was a totally-orgasmic-to-the-max Awfully Chocolate cake from SY and WJ, SY ambushing among the bushes to surprise me with the cake, WJ waving madly to a God of Fortune at Raffles City and a loud happy birthday song being sang to me at the Esplanade rooftop terrace! Embarrassing to the max, but damn memorable!
The next day was spent with the girls with dinner at Chompchomp! Food was good but damn spicy!! The Charles & Keith bag they and LR gave me for my birthday is very chio!
Saturday was with TPJC clique!!! My present was the Aura Swarovski perfume and Goldmine Cheesecake! Syafiq gave me an additional photo album filled with pictures in TPJC! DAMN CHIO! After that, failed surprise with the birthday cake when they tried to do a detour to distract me! Nevertheless, I was still quite surprised! Went to Sunplaza Park and sit swing until wanna puke. And then gambled all the way till dinner! And continued gambling after dinner!
I'm damn thankful for all my friends who took time off to meet up with me and celebrate despite being very busy with school, homeworks and work! And also the time sacrificed in preparation! If you guys are reading this, I AM REALLY DAMN HAPPY AND TOUCHED! I REALLY AM!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MAX!!! :') ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment