Saturday, December 24, 2011

They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades

Feel so sick of my life now. It's like I feel that I've done all the things I'd wanted to do and had planned to do. I thought I would be able to completely relax and clear my mind before I start this new year afresh, with a new job, new colleagues and probably a new of "life". But, man, time really flies. Almost a month is gone just like that. I felt that I haven't lepak-ed enough.

On a side note, yes I've got a new job. Haha not that the work at Mango sucked. I actually like it because it's really slack. But I wanna try something new, because I know I would not be working in the retail sector in future, I guess? So anyway, I'm working for a job agency and basically the job scope would be helping people to find jobs with regards to their preferences. Was hesitating to sign the contract today, because I'd wanted a job that pays better.

But in any case, I know it's gonna be a job that I can learn a lot from and, hopefully meet some new people there. I screwed up my interview by giving some very materialistic and superficial answers today! Was so afraid that they didn't wanna hire me! Still thinking of the "what ifs" if I had gone for other jobs. In any case, no point regretting because 3 months contract signed!

Anyway, please come and find me to get jobs for you and your friends!!!!!

No comments: