Sunday, May 22, 2011

Give me a sign, I wanna believe

I really hate how when I'm in a good mood, it takes only one person or incident to ruin my whole day. Funshion was finally working so my supposedly ruined day got better. :)

I really really wanna start revising for the A Levels. But seriously, I'm still in holiday mood! I'm damn worried because even though I was lucky enough to get advanced despite not meeting the promotional exam criteria, I know I'm lagging behind the rest. Those who got advanced have already bucked up while I'm still slacking around. I don't wanna come back as J3 because I don't wanna waste the opportunity given to me and I hate the hectic JC curriculum. Argh fucking stressed up. I wish I was retained or promoted instead of being in this neither-here-nor-there situation.

I can't wait to be over and done with JC.


A simple "hi" or "bye" can change our lives completely. I realised, sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things.

No comments: